We are so proud to announce our nomination for 2 blogging awards, The Versatile Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award! We were nominated by Chef Lippe who always has amazing recipes and mouthwatering photos of his great work. This blog was started April 23, 2012 and has grown ever since. This is our first blog and it has been so much fun sharing our thoughts and our business with the blogging world.
7 fun facts: Certified Kosher kitchen,
Brownie Points specializes in providing unique and creative gourmet brownies, specialty popcorn and fanciful chocolate confections.
Our gourmet goodies have been featured on Good Morning America, The Food Network, Rachael Ray, The Today Show, Entrepreneur Magazine, CNN, The Daily Candy, was chosen as a Top Pick by Neiman Marcus Savvy Staffers
Most recently debuted at The Billboard Music Awards at the request of Justin Bieber!!
Use only the finest and freshest ingredients including pure chocolate and real butter
Brownie Points works with famous clients like Victoria Secret, DSW, American Eagle, Justin Bieber and Personal Assistants of various celebrities.
Last year made more than 2 million Brownies!
I have to follow these rules in order to get the Versatile Blogger award and One Lovely Blog award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include the links to their blogs
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Copy the award image to your site
5. Give seven random facts about yourself
6. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
7. When nominating other bloggers include the links to their sites
8. Let those bloggers know they’ve been nominated